|1. Vallourec's profile|
|1.1 What are Vallourec's main activities?|
Vallourec is a world leader in premium tubular solutions primarily serving the energy markets, as well as other industrial applications.
|1.2 What are Vallourec's contact details?|
27, Avenue du Général Leclerc
92100 Boulogne-Billancourt (France)
Tel. +33 1 49 09 35 00
Fax +33 1 49 09 36 94
A French limited liability company (Société Anonyme)
with Management and Supervisory Boards
Registered on the Nanterre Trade and Companies Registry under number 552 142 200.
|1.3 When is Vallourec's financial year end?|
|2. Vallourec shares|
|2.1 On which stock exchange are Vallourec shares listed ?|
Vallourec shares are listed on NYSE Euronext in Paris.
|2.2 What are the codes for Vallourec shares ?|
The codes for Vallourec shares are:
- ISIN: FR0000120354
- Reuters: VLLP.PA
- Bloomberg: VK FP
|2.3 Are Vallourec shares eligible for the Deferred Settlement System ?|
Yes, they are eligible for the Deferred Settlement System, which enables investors to defer settlement/payment of their transactions until the end of the month.
|2.4 In which indices are Vallourec shares included ?|
Vallourec is especially included in the following indices: MSCI World Index, Euronext 100 and CAC 40.
|2.5 How can I buy Vallourec shares ?|
There are two ways in which you can buy Vallourec shares:
- you can buy registered shares through Cacéis Corporate Trust (contact details provided below), or
- you can buy bearer shares from the bank or financial intermediary of your choice.
|3. General Meetings of shareholders|
|3.1 How can I participate in and vote at General Meetings ?|
All shareholders may:
- attend and vote at General Meetings
- vote by post
- vote by proxy
- If you hold registered shares you will receive the voting form direct. You must fill in the form, indicating how you want to vote, sign and date it and return it to CACEIS Corporate Trust.
- If you hold bearer shares, you will have to ask for a voting form from the financial intermediary responsible for managing your shareholding account. Once you have indicated how you want to vote and signed and dated your form, you can return it to your financial intermediary, who will forward it to CACEIS Corporate Trust, together with a "certificate of holding" (which is evidence of your shareholding in Vallourec).
|4. Shareholder policy|
|4.1 Do you have a shareholders' club or consultative committee ?|
Vallourec does not currently have a club for private individual shareholders, nor does it have a consultative committee. It communicates with its private individual shareholders via:
- the Finance
tab on its website, which enables shareholders to look up the share price and financial calendar, download all documents and information published by the Group , order publications, and register for alerts to receive Group information direct
- its letter to shareholders
- its investor relations team, which can be contacted by telephone Monday to Friday on +33 (0)1 49 09 39 76
- its General Meetings of shareholders, which are an ideal opportunity for management and shareholders to exchange views (through the presentation of the Group's results and a question and answer session)
- its registered shareholder scheme, under which registered shareholders automatically receive notices of General Meetings of shareholders and the letter to shareholders.
|4.2 How can I receive Vallourec dividends ?|
To receive Vallourec dividends, shareholders must own their shares on the record date (of which they will be informed several weeks before the General Meeting).
The dividend will be paid by Vallourec a few days after the General Meeting, on the payment date (of which shareholders will also have been informed several weeks in advance). It is transferred to the shareholder's account by his financial intermediary within a few days.
|4.3 What is the difference between holding bearer shares and holding registered shares ?|
Shareholders may hold Vallourec shares in two different ways: as "registered" shares or as "bearer" shares. Bearer shares are placed in accounts held by your financial intermediary and Vallourec is therefore not informed of the bearer's identity. Registered shares are however registered in Vallourec accounts, thereby creating a direct relationship between you and the Group.
|4.4 What are the advantages of holding registered shares ?|
|4.5 How can I convert my bearer Vallourec shares into registered shares ?|
If you hold bearer shares and you wish to convert them into registered shares, all you need do is contact CACEIS to ask for a form for conversion to registered shares.
CACEIS Corporate Trust contact details:
- telephone: +33 (0)1 57 78 34 44
- fax: +33 (0)1 49 08 05 08
CACEIS Corporate Trust
14, rue Rouget-de-Lisle
92862 Issy-les-Moulineaux Cedex 09
|5. Obtaining information|
|5.1 How do I obtain documentation about Vallourec, such as the Reference Document, annual report, safety and environment report and quarterly results ?|
- In electronic form: the Reference Document, annual report, safety and environment report, presentations on quarterly results and investor presentations may be downloaded in PDF form from the Investor Pack
- In paper form: the Reference Document, annual report and safety and environment report may be ordered online from the General meetings
|5.2 How do I make sure I am fully informed about forthcoming events and anything else affecting Vallourec ?|
Details of forthcoming events concerning Vallourec are available on the Financial agenda
. The RSS feed allows you to be informed in real time about the publication of information.